The Digital Media Cookbook is a site that offers recipes for managing, creating, and producing digital media. It is designed to make creating digital media as easy as following a cookbook. To narrow down your choices of recipes to view, pick a category from the right like Audio or Video, or go to the Sitemap and see all the posts listed by Category.
We are now incorporating the Online Course Media site which provided academic media production support for those using digital media in an online academic space.
Our Areas of Expertise:
- Video Production and Audio Production
- Video editing in iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
- Photo editing with iPhoto & Photoshop
- Screencasting using ScreenFlow
- YouTube video hosting and other video hosting options
- Digital cameras & photo shooting techniques
- Audio Editing and Podcasting in Garageband and Audacity
- Skype, Google Hangouts, and Appear.in for video conferencing
Contact Us with any feedback you have for our site, or if you have any questions. I am Andy Rush, the proprietor of this establishment. I work at the University of North Florida in the Center for Instruction and Research Technology (CIRT) as a Course Media Developer.
Header photo is a cc licensed ( BY NC ND ) flickr photo by SkipSteuart: http://flickr.com/photos/omnidirectional/143818285/.